Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-01-27
|Subject: Character Rules Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:53 pm|| |
- No power can exceed speeds to create a sonic boom. The power can go just under it and should have proper reproductions, no mega explosions at that speed. A tier set 2 could maybe reach half that speeds.
- Poisons are hard to accept but allowed under close watch. They may only last so long and should have a point of immunity along with a cool down after use so you can't spam the person with the flu.
- NO TIME POWERS, in rare cases one minor power may be accepted, but otherwise none at all.
- Space powers are mega iffy, teleportation may be allowed under circumstances, and that’s If they have appropriate draw backs such as cool downs.
- Elemental powers are limited to a maximum of 2 for a character. And they can be opposites. Such as fire and water powers. Holy powers are not available to quote on quote "evil" characters such as unholy powers are not available to quote on quote "good" characters. Shadow and light powers are considered non-physical. Therefore unless you know how to word it so they are and explain how they are, a shadow ball won't do damage.
- No Immunities
- The strongest material on this planet is Diachromium, no other metal or structure can surpass it, its not indestructible, but its melting temperature is extremely high and so is its hardness. It is near indestructible. Your character can only have so many weapons or items made of the stuff. Diachromium is not allowed to be manipulated by anyone but the owner, it contains a special tie to their life/soul/being.
- A cool down must be minimum one post, no 2 second cool downs, that is to hard to determine what the other person can do in 2 seconds.
- You can not have any ability that will disable a characters motor skills, or take control of them. There are few exception but all exceptions require other players consent for use.
- Be sure to be discriptive on your abilities, we will not take vauge abilities. Also we reserve the right to take away acceptance if we missed something that is being exploited. These rules are subject to change, and there are exceptions to these rules.
- Keep your powers fair, no God Mode abilities.
- Staff has the right to look back and deny any approved application as long as they have a valid reason
- Your history cannot conflict with stated plot events or real world history.
- An element must act as such, you can not have fire and state it can not be put out by normal means.
- Characters require 2 approvals by staff. Note: Very rare exceptions will occur, but for over ninety percent of the time there will be two approvals needed.
- Be reasonable about the amount of abilities per character, there is a limit of 1-4 starting powers, and additional 6 as you tier up, but please stay within reason.
- these rules are subject to change.
- You are only allowed 1-4powers starting tier, and you gain more as you progress the Tier List. Every x-2 tier you gain on additional power, maximum of 6 additional powers, including one from achieving rank 0-0.
- There are no cross breeds, all powers are inherited through the mother. So if the father is an Owasa and the mother is a Septru, your powers would be based along the Septru.
- No abilities are allowed if they word regardless of another ability. There is no such thing as 100% immunity for example.